Matt's Cleanup Macro
A basic macro that uses regular expressions to clean up and format PHP, HTML, JS, and XML. It is simple, and it works. I add on to it and remove pieces frequently - right now it is rather sparse.
Install it by naming it appropriately and placing it in ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles - enjoy.
TextMate Find Command Goodies
A few quick (and undocumented) shortcuts for TextMate's excellent search functionality:
Using the Find Dialog:
- The button with the arrow next to the Replace field to change to multi-line mode. In this mode you may hold Option and press Tab/Return to insert a tab or newline.
- The Σ button will show how many matches there are in the current document as a preview before replacing.
- The checkboxes can be toggled with the keyboard as follows:
- ⌥⌘ R toggles Regular expression
- ⌥⌘ I toggles Ignore case
- ⌥⌘ W toggles Wrap around
- Holding Shift or Option will change the Replace All button to In Selection
- ⌘E sets the active search string to the currently selected text
- ⌘G goes to the next occurrence of the active search string
- ⇧⌘G goes to the previous occurrence of the active search string
- ⇧⌘E sets the active replace string to the currently selected text
- ⌥⌘F replaces the active search string with the active replace string and moves to the next occurrence
- ⌃⌘F replaces all instances of the active search string with the active replace string in the document
- ⌃⇧⌘F replaces all instances of the active search string with the active replace string in the selection
- ⌃S activates incremental search wherein the selection will move as you type in a query
- ⌃S skips to the next occurrence of the incremental search string
- ⌃⇧S skips to the previous occurrence of the incremental search string